Thousands Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON FUFATRADE
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 thousand buyers in
Africa shop for unique items
Register and post your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Fufacare Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- You can now be sure to receive orders or messages from interested buyers.
- Login to confirm your order, if not sure you can chat with the 24/7 online agent for more details about the order.
Package and ship with ease
- After all details is confirmed you can then ship to your customers with ease
- We work with credible delivery systems depending on your country and region. Nigeria/Ghana(GIG Logistics), Togo (Gozem)
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing when you post up to 5 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Item Upload Fee
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 thousand shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
See Seller share about their successful on Fufatrade
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Fufatrade
How do fees work on Fufatrade?
Joining and starting a shop on Fufatrade is free. There are two basic selling fees: a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee
Posting of 5 items to the marketplace is free. Items lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 2.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs) the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
This is a special program invented by Fufatrade where a circle is completed before an item can be purchased from manufacturers (Read More Here). In this case local or international manufacturers that want to sell here since it means selling in bulk will have to register with a minimum fee of $12.17, NGN5000, XOF7055 every month. Chat Online Agent for more details.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
it’s easy to set up a shop on Fufatrade. Create a Fufatrade account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Fufatrade fees).
How do I get paid?
When a purchase is made we will credit your Fufapay account and you can immediately see what you have earned. we will only transfer the money into bank or payment method of your choice after you have selected withdraw. Yes this means you can even leave your funds in your fufapay account as a way of saving your money.
To protect you there is a minimum payment threshold unless you require to clear the whole account which we will do with out hesitations but with a maintenance fee if funds have been kept for you over 1month.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have to have a means of identification, a customer care agent will reach out to you by video or means set down to avoid scammers.
You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and make a sale. we only charge when you make money not before.
What can I sell on Fufatrade?
Fufatrade provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.